Esquema de una máquina para proyctar espuma de poliuretano.
(MÁQUINA, MANGUERA, PISTOLA, BIDONES, BOMBAS DE TRASIEGO, POLIOLISO)
Is a synthetic, thermosetting material, highly crosslinked and do not fuse, obtained by mixing two components generated by chemical processes: Isocyanate and polyol.
The way to get it is projected while the two components in a surface.
There are two manufacturing systems leading to two different products:
- Polyurethane foam for inyection obtained by sputtering of the two components on a surface called substrate.
- Polyurethane foam for projection, in which the two components are physically mixed by churning and are inserted into a cavity where the expansion is performed.
The rigid polyurethane is the most efficient and durable thermal insulation material. Its low thermal conductivity conferred by the closed cell structure and innovative manufacturing technology have taken the lead of products which assist in saving energy through thermal insulation.
It is the insulating material for excellence in many industrial applications and is certainly the most used product in the insulation of industrial and residential buildings for energy efficiency.
- - The best value of thermal conductivity with the lowest conductivity value 0.028 W / mK
- - Sealing
- - No joints or gaps
- - Adaptability to any substrate
- - Reach maximum insulation with minimum thickness
- - Meets grade 5 Waterproof facades according to the CTE
- - Soundproofing
- - Safe product for people
- - Fire resistance rating from B to B S1-S3-d0 d0
- - Helps reduce energy consumption
- - Greater compression strength of 200 kPa
- - High adhesion to any surface
- - The SPF is the only insulating material that can certify its properties before installation and once installed on site