Types of polyurea
Polyureas can be classified into aliphatic and aromatic, according to their chemical structure. While an aromatic polyurea is discolored against UV radiation, aliphatic polyureas are resistant to UV rays.
We always talk about 100% pure polyurea, because in the market there HYBRID polyureas which are a mixture of polyurea and polyurethane which do not possess the same characteristics as pure or indeed offer the same guarantees.
Waterproofing with polyurea
The pure polyurea is a two components polymer that once applied waterproofing coating provides next generation. It is extremely durable due to its mechanical properties and its chemical qualities.
The polyurea is applied with a high technology equipment at a temperature of 75 ° C allowing obtaining a totally continuous membrane without joints and drying under 4 seconds.
COLD polyureas are applied to roll the same manner as a paint.
Among the properties of the polyurea can cite the following:
- - is elastic and flexible, is not broken or cracked by the effect of cold or heat
- - is easy to clean, requires no maintenance
- - complies with all regulations including owns certificate of potability
- - is not harmful to the environment
- - adheres to any surface: concrete, cement, metal, ceramic, wood ...
- - 100% waterproof by not allowing entry of water, air, sand ...
- - durability and wear resistance and impact
- - can be applied in any color from the RAL
- - quickly, is passable in seconds (to be implemented and can go stepping back)
- - efficiency, are not necessary works
- - smooth or non-slip finish
- - resistance to diesel, oils, chemicals ...
- - excellent value for money, according to economic performance.
Polyurea is ideal for waterproofing in:
- - Terrace
- - Pools, ponds, reservoirs
- - Workshops
- - Garages and parking
- - Sports Floors
- - Power Sector: kitchens, warehouses, restaurants
- - Covers, even passable
- - Encapsulated asbestos
- - Agro-food industry, slaughterhouses
- - Commercial properties, industrial buildings
- - Planters, pipes
- - Automobile Sector: isothermal, pick-ups, vans, platforms
- - Naval Sector